Hi guys, I’m Kimberlee! I started The Millennial Mom Blog as a therapy tool for my postpartum depression, and now I can’t stop sharing my life and thoughts with you all (HAHA?). I’m a mom of one strong willed toddler who goes by A, and I have a redheaded fiance who is always the voice of reason in our home. Our life is always eventful and a bit messy, but that’s the way we roll.
Here’s a few things about me:
- I’m a Scorpio through and through.
- I’m a hot mess mom and embrace every second of it.
- I was allergic to chocolate as a child, and since finding out I no longer have the allergy, I eat chocolate almost everyday.
- I graduated from Coastal Carolina University with a BFA in Musical Theatre.
- I’ve never traveled outside of the country, but one day hope to visit every continent.
- I’m the artistic middle child from a conservative christian family.
- I am obsessed with espresso, Michael Buble, swear words (not in front of the toddler), Entenmann’s chocolate donuts, and bubble baths.
My goal for The Millennial Mom Blog is to talk about the good, the bad, and the ugly. Motherhood has not always been easy for me, and since having A I’ve felt like I never really fit in. My mission is to make other moms feel like they “aren’t the only one.” So take a peak, subscribe if you like, and don’t hesitate to share your thoughts 🙂