1. Little Sleepy Head Toddler Pillow. I have nothing but great things to say about this pillow! I honestly think it’s the reason A has started napping & sleeping in her crib. My fiance was a bit skeptical when we first received it from Little Sleepy Head, but now he calls it magic. If they started making adult pillows I would be the first to purchase it. If you are looking for a great starter pillow I definitely suggest this company. And your little ones will love the adorable patterns they have available. Little sleepy head is offering my readers a 15% discount when you use code MYDEAL15 on their website.
2. Babyganics Night Time Baby Lotion.
You guys know by now that we LOVE all things Babyganics
, especially for A’s sensitive skin. I recommend all their lotions, and even use them myself. This orange blossom nighttime lotion smells amazing! I’ve even caught A sniffing her arm on the monitor when I apply it.
3. Cloud B Twilight Buddies, Giraffe.
We use two sets of night lights for A, and this Cloud B
projectable nightlight is great for those little ones who are afraid of the dark. It has multiple settings and a 45 minute timer. I love this because I don’t have to worry about turning it off before I go to sleep!
4. Fitted Fleece Crib Sheet.
I never believed in the power of fleece until we bought A some fleece pajamas! So whenever her pj’s are in the wash I like to slap on a fleece crib sheet for her. I can definitely understand why it would help kids fall asleep, especially when the house has cooled down at night. It gives A that added comfort when she’s not snuggling with us.
5. Disney Baby Lullaby.
I just started playing this CD during A’s nap time and she loves it. But let’s face it, any lullaby music will do!
6. LeapFrog Scout’s Goodnight Flashlight.
This is by far our favorite product for A. Before I put her in the crib I let her push the button and she gives out a little giggle. What I love about this product is the fact that it’s interactive. It teaches numbers, letters, music, & rhythm. A runs around the house shining the light on the walls, TV, and cats. Buying a product that has more than one purpose is definitely a good investment.
The road to getting A to sleep in her bed has been a long one for us. We have pretty much co-slept with her since birth because it worked best for her. Now that she is nearing two years old we felt it best she learn to have her own space, and truthfully we wanted our bed back! I started this process during her nap time, and all of these products have helped us get to where we are today. If you are interested in any of the products above I’ve linked them below for you to shop. The link below is an affiliate link, any purchases made I do get a percentage of. Please note that in order to get the discount on the toddler pillow you have to buy it directly from their website. As always, thank you so much for your support, and happy sleeping!