It’s Fall! Time for those basic biddies to come out and play, pumpkin spice everything, and trips to the local farm. I’m sure everyone has experienced the annual corn maze that they say takes about an hour, but usually ends up being the most frustrating activity of the day. When you have a little one this can go from family fun to family feud in no time at all. So here are my tips to staying sane when traversing the corn maze with your little one:
- Preparation starts at home, stock that diaper bag with essentials.
- MAKE SURE THE BABY HAS POOPED. Theres nothing worse than having to change a blow out with a brisk fall breeze wafting things up and the pressure of getting through that damn maze looming overhead.
- Make sure the little ones belly is FULL.
- For heavens sake pack some snacks for you and your significant other, because you’re bound to get lost, frustrated, and food is always the answer.
- I can’t say this enough…BABYWEAR!!! Screw the damn stroller and strap that baby to you; you will regret it if you don’t.
- And last but not least, don’t forget to have fun. Enjoy this silly tradition and just laugh at yourselves. Something is bound to happen but the time you spend with your family is priceless!